Part-Time Nurse Injector
Rapidly growing medical aesthetic provider located in Old-Town Scottsdale is seeking a Part-Time Nurse Injector who can multi-task and work in a very busy med spa located in the heart of Old Town, Scottsdale. Must have a positive can-do attitude, thrive working as a team player, motivation to grow their clientele, all while providing excellent patient care.
Our Company Brand:
Founded in 2019, Skin Charm’s goal is to emulate the look, feel, and hospitality of being in the South–warm, personal, and a safe place for our patients to feel welcomed, encouraged, and inspired in our aesthetics home! Recognized nationally as one of the “RealSelf.com Top 100 Most-Loved Nurse Injectors” in the country, and nominated by AZ Foothills Magazine as “Best Botox Injector” in the Valley, our owner Annie Thurston is passionate and excited about continuously growing and evolving Skin Charm to offer the very best in patient care, always.
Who We Are Looking For:
- A customer service-oriented professional who establishes a long term relationship with patient base.
- A passionate, outgoing, skilled nurse injector who offers the highest quality injectable treatments to their existing patient base while providing coverage to our loyal Skin Charm patients.
- An expert in injectables and overall passion for skin care wellness who offers clients an excellent personalized service, pertinent to their specific concerns.
Job Roles and Responsibilities:
- Build and maintain positive and long-lasting client relationships through exceptional customer service skills.
- Practice utmost professionalism and embrace company standards at all times.
- Exhibit and articulate positive communication with clients and team members, contributing to healthy employee culture and luxury brand reputation.
- Meet or exceed daily and monthly sales goals, show understanding of strategic sales tactics, and educate clients to the Skin Charm brand.
- Maintain clean and presentable work stations, practicing proper sanitization methods and genuine care of the many tools and high-end equipment devices.
- Demonstrate problem solving abilities and resourcefulness while performing treatments, and tactfully handle client concerns as necessary.
- Demonstrate self-marketing abilities through word-of-mouth advertising, participation in events, social media, and strive to grow both personal and clinic business.
- Implement retail and merchandising practices to achieve sales goals, through effective sharing of technical knowledge and educational information with clients.
Job Qualifications and Requirements:
- Must be eligible to work in the US, and have a valid Nursing License.
- Must be flexible to work consistent weekly shifts, reasonable combination of evenings and rotating holidays.
- Must be consistently punctual, reliable, flexible, and dedicated to assigned work commitments.
- Must be comfortable being in front of a camera.
- Passion for learning & advancing medical aesthetics knowledge.
- Social Media Savvy.
- Project a professional appearance and attitude at all times.
- Warm, friendly & positive.
- 5+ years of injectable experience is required
- An established patient base is preferred.
- Competitive salary incorporating service commission, base hourly pay, retail commission, and generous tips from loyal customers.
- Diverse medical coverage options for individual & family, through employer-contributed health insurance.
- Dental and vision coverage for individual & family.
- Quarterly comped treatments + great discounts on Skin Charm #preservingthepretty procedures and products.
- Exceptional education and training in advanced techniques and technologies.
- Career progression and growth opportunities through internal promotion and recognition.