Front Desk Position
Rapidly growing medical aesthetic provider located in Old-Town Scottsdale is seeking a business professional individual who can multi-task and work in a very busy med spa located in the heart of Old Town, Scottsdale. Must have a positive, can-do attitude, the ability to work as a team player, use critical thinking skills, and the ability to provide excellent patient customer service. Must have outstanding computer, communication, and customer service skills and must be exceptionally organized and detail-oriented.
- Preparing the office for the day
- Answering the telephone
- Scheduling patient appointments
- Greeting and registering patients
- Schedule new appointments, confirm/reschedule existing appointments
- Collecting payment for services
- Answering patient inquiries
- Maintain HIPAA compliance in records and patient confidentiality
- Working with EMR based systems
- Creating and maintaining patient’s charts with accuracy
- And much more
Office Hours are Monday-Friday 9AM to 4PM with occasional Saturdays and evenings. We do not close for lunch.
- 3+ years of customer service required
- Front office experience is preferred
- Experience in the medical aesthetics field is preferred. Established aestheticians are welcomed to apply as this position has potential to grow into long-term provider role within the clinic. Nurse Injectors, please do not apply for this specific position.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Previous experience in a customer service environment
- Professional verbal and written communication
- Professional in appearance and mannerisms
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
- Excellence in Customer Service skills/service recovery
- Must be able to prioritize multiple tasks and deadlines
- Highly motivated
- Access to PHI (Protected Health Information). This position has extensive access to PHI. It requires access to computerized schedules and computerized or paper-based billing data.
- It also may require the review of patient referral forms, lab results, tests, and encounter form data in the medical record in order to prepare patient information for the physicians and clinical staff.